Weekend in Ottawa

 This weekend we embarked on a trip to Ottawa to visit my sister Alicia, her husband Carl and their little guy Ethan.


 It was Ethan's first birthday and dedication.  We had a lovely weekend in their beautiful home.  We brought with us a hutch that we did for them.  It looked so stunning in their living room, that I had to take a few pictures.  I typically only see my handiwork in our garage, so it was fun to see it all set up and decorated.






On Sunday morning we woke up early (ish) and had cereal and coffee.  I thought this was a fun shot of Uncle Carl with Hannah and Ethan, all still in their jammies :)  Of course my model babies just slept and smiled and cooed all weekend long, which made it very enjoyable.
This is Mark and my brother Steve watching Sunday afternoon football with that pretty hutch in the background.