Sweet Pea Soap Company

 Awhile ago I did this lovely loyalist hutch, and the person who bought it from me back in May sent me an e-mail last night.  She wanted to show me the hutch displayed in her store.  Let me share the gorgeous photos with you.







Here it is, all sitting pretty!


I just love how it is displayed - all with beautifully packaged soap.  This piece was the inspiration to the rest of the store, and she refinished some more pieces in the same colours.



What a gorgeous reception counter!
 


If you ever find yourself in  Scarborough, be sure to check out their store - I know I will be!  You can check them out online at: www.sweetpeasoapcompany.com

Thank you for all your patience while I re-vamp my blog.  My goal is to make it more functional, personable, and easier to read.  I'm not very awesome when it comes to figuring things out on the computer, so this morning I spent the entire nap time tweaking around on it.  It was suppose to be laundry day... Oh well, priorities!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I love your bog :) (And I miss you guys) my only comment on the layout is I would make your blog name brighter so it shows up on the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BurgerFi harmon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete