Chippy Hutch and Porcelain Babies

 This was my begining-of-the-week project.  A gorgeous, chippy hutch.  This hutch is really chippy.  It's so chippy, it makes me chipper.  The thing I love about milk paint, is that you never really know how the end product is going to turn out.  I suppose if I had an A-type personality, that would bother me - but I don't.  Quite the opposite :)




Next week, I am trading my painting skills in exchange for time spent with a photographer.  My pictures are good, but they're not 'WOW' good.  Luckily for me, my sisters' sister-in-law asked if I'd paint her a sideboard.  She happens to be a photographer.



Other exciting news on the business front: Repurposed Gems now accepts payment via credit card!  I visited my local Apple Store last night, and they got me all hooked up with the latest small-business technology - a card reader for my iphone.  It's WAY cool.


This hutch would be fun in a guest room as a place to put linens.


So much pretty-ness.


These are my babies.  They are at the cutest baby-phase possible. I call them my little porcelain dolls.  This is Hannah.


 And this is Caroline.  Speaking of them, they woke up from nap, and are calling to me.



Featured on:

Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday
Furniture Feature Fridays


My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia Tuesday's Treasures
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

4 comments:

  1. Maybe its the angle but they dont look identcal in this photo! More photos please they are so cute. Andwe really miss you guys. We must hang out before we move. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I can't wait to see them tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I happen to be a little type A but this rocks for me! You did a fabulous job.. visiting from MMS!

    ReplyDelete